Existing Customer Request to Move Application
- A request to move list for each berth length will be compiled, regularly updated, and available in the Harbor Office.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE OF $50.00 will be charged. This fee will be renewed on a calendar year basis. This fee is an administrative fee.
- Request to move assignments will be made based upon the tenant’s permanent moorage seniority date.
- If any applicant on the request to move wait list fails to accept the new berth assignment within 72 hours or can not be contacted within seven (7) days of the date the new slip assignment is offered, the listing will be canceled.
- It shall be the responsibility of the applicant to make arrangements via email, phone message or alternate contact to move the vessel to the newly assigned slip in a timely manner.
- It shall be the responsibility of the applicant to provide an alternate contact party in the event applicant cannot be reached.
- The vessel must fit in the assigned slip without any overhang in order to maintain moorage. It is important that the vessel size listed remains accurate. Vessel will be measured in new slip to ensure zero overhang.
- This request to move is for a slip trade, not additional moorage.