Existing Customer Request to Move Application
- A Request to Move Waitlist for each berth length will be compiled and regularly updated. The Request to Move waitlists are in order according to seniority date in the marina, and your spot on the list is confirmed once we process your application and charge the $50.00 non-refundable, administrative fee to your permanent account. All waitlists are renewed by January of each year, and you must complete the form below for your renewal.
- We ask that you be specific as possible in your requests for this waitlist (starboard tie, facing west, etc.), and we will only call to offer slips that meet your requests — or if you do not have any specific requests, we will call to offer any slip in the length you have requested when you come up on the list.
- The harbor office will contact you by phone to offer the available slip and if we reach you and offer on the phone, you have 72hrs to accept or decline or we will move to the next person on the list. If we are unable to reach you and have to leave a voicemail or send an email, you must make contact with the harbor office to accept or decline the offered slip within 7 days or we will move to the next person on the list.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to make arrangements via email, phone message, or alternate contact to move the vessel to the newly assigned slip in a timely manner.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide alternate contact information in the event they cannot be reached.
- The vessel must fit in the newly assigned slip, including anchor, bow pulpit, swim platform, dinghy, davits, etc., without any overhang in order to maintain moorage. Vessels will always be remeasured once they arrive to the new slip to ensure zero overhang.
- The Request to Move waitlist is not for an additional slip, it is to replace the current slip you are in.