1) A waitlist for each berth length will be compiled and regularly updated. Permanent moorage assignments will be made from these lists based on seniority date. Seniority dates are based on the date both the completed waitlist form and $40.00 non-refundable, administrative fee are received.
2) Waitlist applicants may move from one size waitlist to another size waitlist. This one time move from one size waitlist to another size waitlist will not alter the applicant's seniority date on the waitlist. An applicant's position on any size waitlist is based on the applicant's seniority date.
3) Once contacted, via email, phone message, or alternate contact, applicant has 72 hours to accept or decline that offered moorage. If the applicant cannot be contacted within (7) days or fails to renew the annual waitlist registration, the listing shall be cancelled and applicant will have no further rights to moorage under the listing. The applicant may decline an offered berth and move to the bottom of the waitlist one time. If the applicant declines a second time, the applicant will be removed from the waitlist.
4) Applicant is responsible for keeping the Port advised of applicant's current address and telephone number and informing the Port, in writing, of any changes in information on the waitlist.
5) It is the applicant's responsibility to provide the marina office alternate contact information in the event that moorage becomes available and the applicant cannot be reached at the phone numbers or email listed.
Once the waitlist application is approved, a representative from the harbor office will call to collect the $40 administrative fee.
Please provide an alternate contact below if applicant cannot be reached at the above address and phone number.