Marina General Information
Marina Office, Fuel Dock and Boat Launch CLOSED on the following Holidays
November 28th, 29th. December 24th, 25th. January 1st
Notice: Water will be shut off during any periods of freezing weather to avoid damage to the facilities.
Cap Sante Marina: The Port of Anacortes marina is a customs port-of-entry located in the heart of downtown Anacortes. Permanent and transient moorage is available, with 150-200 berths used for guest moorage. Floats, with 20, 30 and 50 ampere power and water accommodate vessels to 120'. Visitors' arrival floats are on docks throughout the marina. For slip assignment, call VHF 66 US (66a), or telephone (360) 293-0694. After 5:00 p.m., security monitors VHF 66 US (66a) and can also be reached via cell phone at (360) 661-5000.
NOW ACCEPTING LIVEABOARDS! CLICK HERE for more information
Moorage agreements and waitlist applications available under Boaters Information section.
Customer service is a high priority at the marina. Some of our many attractive features include:
- Well maintained docks and slips
- Large, spotless rest rooms with showers and night security locks
- Well lit walkways, parking and loading areas
- Harbormaster Office OPEN: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm. Nov1st thru May 31st
- Fuel Dock and Trailer Sling Launch Open 7 days a week, 8am to 4:30pm Nov 1st thru May 31st.
- Within easy walking distance to marine and grocery stores, shopping and restaurants
- Free 1mbps Public Wi-Fi
- Click here to view all amenities
- Click here for boater information