Marina General Information
Current Office Hours
Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
June1st - Sept 30th
7 days a week 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
October 1st - May 31st
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
Fuel Dock and Trailer Boat Launch
May 24th thru Sept 30th
7 days a week 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Oct 1st thru May 31st
7 days a week 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
PORT HOLIDAY CLOSURES
January 1st, January 19th, April 5th, November 11th, November 26th,27th, December 24th,25th
Premium High Speed WiFi available (click here)
Cap Sante Marina: The Port of Anacortes marina is a customs port-of-entry located in the heart of downtown Anacortes. Permanent and transient moorage is available, with 150-200 berths used for guest moorage. Floats, with 20, 30 and 50 ampere power and water accommodate vessels to 120'. Visitors' arrival floats are on docks throughout the marina. For slip assignment, call VHF 66 US (66a), or telephone (360) 293-0694. After 5:00 p.m., security monitors VHF 66 US (66a) and can also be reached via cell phone at (360) 661-5000.
RECIPROCAL MOORAGE RULES CLICK HERE
- 14 designated dry spaces with limited overflow. (Overflow into another space subject to additional charge)
- $20 per night 14 night maximum. Includes Marina Amenities.
- First come basis only. No Reservations accepted.
- Check-in with Habor Office after pulling into available space.
Limited LIVEABOARD slips! CLICK HERE for more information
Moorage agreements and waitlist applications available under Boaters Information section.
Customer service is a high priority at the marina. Some of our many attractive features include:
- Well maintained docks and slips
- Large, spotless rest rooms with showers and night security locks
- Well lit walkways, parking and loading areas
- Within easy walking distance to marine and grocery stores, shopping and restaurants
- Free 1mbps Public Wi-Fi
- Click here to view all amenities
Click here for boater information
The Port is committed to maintaining a public-oriented facility that invites all visitors to experience the everyday working activities of our commercial fishing fleet and to enjoy the walkways and picnic areas that surround our beautiful marina.
For more information contact:
Port of Anacortes
100 Commercial Ave
Anacortes, WA, 98221
Phone: (360) 293-0694
FAX: (360) 299-0998