Airport General Information
The Port of Anacortes is proud to offer an airport facility recognized by the FAA as one of the finest airports in the Pacific Northwest and with 5,000 commercial passengers enplaned each year makes it the 12th busiest commercial airport in terms of passenger traffic in the state.
Super AWOS is available on frequency 122.9
Our airport is the perfect location for use of corporate and private aircraft and there is also space for tenant businesses.
Some of the important features of the facility are:
- Runway length: 3,018 ft.
- Runway width: 60 ft.
- Airport elevation 242 ft.
- Airport reference point: 48°29'57"N / 122°39'44" W
- Runway material: Asphalt
- Effective runway gradient: 0.27%
- Lighting - Runway & Taxiway: Medium Intensity
- Visual approach aids: PAPI each end
- Wind coverage: 89.3%
- Mean maximum temperature: 72.6°
- Super AWOS information is available on frequency 122.9
Aircraft parking and storage:
- Tie downs - 62
- Hangars - 39
- Storage Units - 6
For more information contact:
Port of Anacortes
100 Commercial Ave
Anacortes, Washington 98221
Phone: (360) 299-1828