Summer Hours Office Hours: 7 days a week 8:00 am to 6:00pm
Summer Hours for Fuel Dock and Boat Launch
Fuel Dock: 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Trailer Boat Launch: 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Holiday Closures 2017: Veteran’s Day November 11th
Thanksgiving November 23rd
Christmas Day December 25th
48°30.60' - 122°36.20'
Located in Fidalgo Bay by Cap Sante Head, this modern and spacious marina has 950 slips, and is close to any marine service a boater could want. Anacortes is one of the boating capitals of the N.W. and offers many attractions for visitors.
Marina 2017 Moorage Rates CLICK HERE
- Guest Boat Capacity: 150 - 200 boats per night
- Daily Rate (October 1st to May 31st): $0.84/FT
- Daily Rate (June 1st to September 30th): $01.34/FT up to 50'
- Daily Rate (June 1st to September 30th): $01.65/FT 51' and over
- Season: Open All Year
- Guest Slips: Up to 130'
- Monthly Reservations: n/a
- Daily Reservations: Call 360-293-0694 (8am - 4pm)
Reciprocal Moorage Program: Click Here for Anacortes Yacht Club information. Fidalgo Yacht Club no longer has
reciprocal moorage at Cap Sante Marina.
- Boat Ramp Location: Washington Park just past the State Ferry Landing on Sunset Avenue
- Electricity: 20-30-50 Amp
- 30 Amp Electricity Pricing: $4.00/day
- 50 Amp Electricity Pricing: $8.00/day
- Water: Yes - Free
- Fuel Dock: Gas & Diesel
- Pump Out Station: Yes - Free
- Marine Repairs: Nearby
- Haul Out: Trailer Boat Launch Sling
Marina Forms & Documents
Marina North Basin Dock Condition Assessment
Rules and Regulations
2017 Recreational Moorage Rates
Schedule of Rates and Charges
Auto payment withdrawl from bank account Agreement
Automatic Credit Card Payment signup form
Current Tenant Request to Move Form
Current Tenant Credit Back Program Form