Winter Office Hours: 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, closing for lunch from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Winter Hours for Fuel Dock and Boat Launch
Fuel Dock: 7 days a week 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Trailer Boat Launch: 7 days a week 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Holiday Closures 2017: New Year’s Day (observed) January 2nd
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day January 16th
President’s Day February 20th
Veteran’s Day November 11th
Thanksgiving November 23rd
Christmas Day December 25th
48°30.60' - 122°36.20'
Located in Fidalgo Bay by Cap Sante Head, this modern and spacious marina has 950 slips, and is close to any marine service a boater could want. Anacortes is one of the boating capitals of the N.W. and offers many attractions for visitors.
Marina 2017 Moorage Rates CLICK HERE
- Guest Boat Capacity: 150 - 200 boats per night
- Daily Rate (October 1st to May 31st): $0.84/FT
- Daily Rate (June 1st to September 30th): $01.34/FT up to 50'
- Daily Rate (June 1st to September 30th): $01.65/FT 51' and over
- Season: Open All Year
- Guest Slips: Up to 130'
- Monthly Reservations: n/a
- Daily Reservations: Call 360-293-0694 (8am - 4pm)
- Reciprocal Moorage Program: Learn More...
- Boat Ramp Location: Washington Park just past the State Ferry Landing on Sunset Avenue
- Electricity: 20-30-50 Amp
- 30 Amp Electricity Pricing: $4.00/day
- 50 Amp Electricity Pricing: $8.00/day
- Water: Yes - Free
- Fuel Dock: Gas & Diesel
- Pump Out Station: Yes - Free
- Marine Repairs: Nearby
- Haul Out: Trailer Boat Launch Sling
Marina Forms & Documents
new Image().src = '//clickserv.sitescout.com/conv/fb55f6e1aacc042c'; var ssaUrl = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'pixel.sitescout.com/iap/7e6b938f52358e2c';new Image().src = ssaUrl;