Transit Shed - Insurance & Permits


Insurance is required for all events.

Insurance certificates must include:
1.   General  Liability Insurance Certificate with:
The Port of Anacortes listed as additional insured
Coverage in the amount of $1 million per occurrence
Host Liquor liability included and indicated on the policy (if served)

2.    Separate additional insured endorsement

Additional Liquor Permits

To offer a hosted bar, these events are required to purchase a Banquet Permit through the liquor control board. You can only have a cash bar if your caterer is connected with a restaurant and has a current off-site catering endorsement allowing them to sell alcohol at a location other than their restaurant.

Please discuss the requirements needed for your event prior to booking so you are aware of the additional permitting and fees that may apply.